Kalera (Euronext Growth Oslo ticker KAL, Bloomberg: KSLLF), one of the fastest-growing and largest vertical farming companies in the world and a leader in plant science for producing high-quality produce in controlled environments, today announced the appointment of Maria Sastre to its Board of Directors. A seasoned executive with experience in the food, travel, and tourism industries, Sastre brings with her over 25 years of executive leadership and experience and currently sits on the boards of esteemed, Fortune 500, multibillion dollar public and private companies, including General Mills, O’Reilly Auto Parts and Publix Supermarkets. The addition of Sastre to the board coincides with Kalera’s rapid expansion into several new markets and its acquisition of Vindara Inc., the first company to develop seeds specifically designed for use in vertical indoor farm environments as well as other controlled environment agriculture (CEA) farming methods.
- Kalera Announces New Chief Marketing Officer Aric Nissen August 30, 2021
- Kalera CEO Makes an Impact on the Future of Farming August 13, 2021
- Kalera AS to Acquire &ever GmbH to Form a Global Leader in the Vertical Farming Industry August 11, 2021
- Andrea Weiss Joins Kalera as Adviser and Proposed for Board of Directors July 27, 2021
- No Soil. No Growing Seasons. Just Add Water and Technology. July 12, 2021