Orlando-based Kalera has expanded operations of its indoor vertically-grown hydroponic lettuce and microgreens to the Pacific Northwest with construction of a facility in Seattle, a significant milestone in the company’s journey of making locally-grown produce affordable to everyday consumers across the US, said CEO Daniel Malechuk.
- Kalera to Open Hawaii’s Largest Vertical Farming Facility, Bringing Fresh, Locally-Grown Greens and Food Supply Chain Security to an Island that Imports 90% of Its Produce December 29, 2020
- Kalera to Open Vertical Farming Facility in Ohio, Bringing Fresh, Locally- Grown Greens to the Midwest December 22, 2020
- Kalera to Open a Vertical Farming Facility in Seattle December 12, 2020
- Kalera Expands Indoor Vertical Farming Footprint! December 12, 2020
- Kalera Welcomes New Chief Human Resources Officer November 25, 2020