Orlando-based Kalera has expanded operations of its indoor vertically-grown hydroponic lettuce and microgreens to the Pacific Northwest with construction of a facility in Seattle, a significant milestone in the company’s journey of making locally-grown produce affordable to everyday consumers across the US, said CEO Daniel Malechuk.
- Kalera Harvests First Lettuce from Atlanta Vertical Farm April 28, 2021
- Are Indoor, Vertical Farms the Future of Agriculture? April 23, 2021
- Sonny Perdue joins Kalera board of directors March 9, 2021
- Kalera Acquires Vindara to Optimize Seed Breeding for Indoor Vertical Farming February 25, 2021
- Vertical Farming Leader Kalera Welcomes Maria Sastre to Board of Directors February 25, 2021